1. Fall Themed Pictures
The world is your perfect studio during the fall; grab your camera and some friends and head out to a local park and rake up the leaves and take fall photos!
2. Spending any time outside while you still can
Last minute Frisbee on your Library Lawn, a jog around campus, biking around your college town, bonfires at your local lake. Use this Fall to spend quality time with friends and be thankful for the cooler weather.
3. Go to home football games
4. Find a new indoor hobby for the winter
Take up reading, start a blog and document your college career, take more naps, binge watch Netflix, maybe, if you’re bored enough, start studying for finals
5. Speaking of Netflix, catch up on new seasons and episodes you missed while studying
6. Go on a last minute road trip before traveling takes an icy turn
No one likes to be shut in during the winter and we all love getting off campus every once in a while. So while it is still safe, take a trip to nearby state parks for camping or amusement parks for one last hurrah.
7. Make plans for winter break
We have almost a full month with no classes, no school responsibilities (unless you’re taking winter classes, in that case I’m sorry and you’re winning) so why don’t we go ahead and plan something awesome for every week or for the whole break; I hear NYC, California and Europe are wonderful vacation destinations.
Let me know what you’re up to this fall by tweeting me @maddywritesalot